Wizeline | San Francisco
What motivates you? Is it solving tough problems and working on the cutting edge of technology with the brightest minds in your field? Is it making a difference in the lives of not only your clients, but the members of your community? Is it implementing Silicon Valley best practices and owning your projects from start to finish?
Wizeline is accomplishing all of these things and more, and we want your expertise to complete our team. Join one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world (we’ve tripled in size in the last 12 months) to help make our vision a reality.
How are you going to make a difference?
- Drive the vision and development of the PPM solution for Wizeline.
- Define, manage, and drive the communication process between Engineering, UX Design, Marketing, and Sales.
- Communicate and enforce proper Scrum and Agile development methodologies.
- Work with cross-functional teams to collect and prioritize product specifications.
- Prioritize projects based on net-impact to the company.
- Work with the user experience team to understand how customers will use our products.
- Work with the engineering team to product specs to engineering stories.
- Develop launch material with the marketing team to enable sales to sell products.
- Be the product voice in customer engagements.
- Track and measure product traction.
- Communicate to the team, management and board.
Are you a fit?
- Solid communicator in English, written and verbal.
- Incredibly adept with Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- Have experience delivering large and complex products.
- Have worked on projects/products with distributed teams.
- Ability to clearly and succinctly translate customer needs to product specifications and engineering stories.
- Ability to keep a level-head under pressure.
- Experience presenting to executive management and boards.
- Self-driven individual.
- 3+ years or product management experience.
- 2+ years of software development experience.
- Ability to travel extensively. This role can be based either in San Francisco or Guadalajara, Mexico.
Nice to have:
- PPM software experience.
- Experience working with UX teams.
- Have worked in small, but fast-growing environments.
- Strong technical background.
- Have experience managing teams.
Why work at Wizeline?
We have a well defined career path for all Wizeliners and we are committed to a vision for inclusion that enables everyone to have a voice and achieve their full potential. Our benefits include catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, competitive health benefits, stock ownership, flexible vacation policy, work abroad program, tons of team events, and more.