OpenText Job Description
ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
This role requires an individual with a strong Web UI automated testing background, or strong Web UI software development skills.
You are great at:
- Creating automated tests
- Working as a member of an agile team and familiarity with agile planning and estimation techniques.
APPLY FOR JOB
What it takes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Positive proactive attitude, willing to work on any problem, and willing to find solutions when they fall outside their area of direct expertise.
- Eagerness to work as a member of a team and pitch in to ensure the team succeeds with its commitments.
- A good understanding of the fundamental rationale for employing an agile approach and experience with using engineering practices that compliment an agile approach including test driven development and continuous integration.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org