Web/Mobile Frontend Developer BlueVine
@BluevineCapital | Redwood City
**NO AGENCY INQUIRIES**
BlueVine is looking for an innovative and highly skilled frontend developer to work out of Headquarters in Redwood City! Be the first in the HQ office and have the opportunity to help revamp the product applications! Be in at the ground floor of development!
- Architect and build state of the art responsive web & mobile application using a variety of languages and tools.
- Build the application, test it, document it, and deploy it at scale.
- Develop a project through its entire lifecycle.
- Have attention to details, a strong sense of ownership, pride in the quality of one's work and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Quickly learn new technologies and adapt to a fast-paced development environment.
- **Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis**
- A least 3 years of experience designing and developing high-performance, scalable, standards-compliant web components and rich internet applications
- A desire to work as part of a small, fast-paced, and highly-flexible team.
- Advantage - experience integrating with server-side APIs and RESTful API
- Advantage - experience with cross-browser and cross-device development
- Advantage - a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Advantage - experience with TDD and ability to write quality unit tests
We started with a simple goal: to help small and medium-sized businesses with their everyday funding needs, whether it’s to plug unexpected cash flow gaps, or to take on a business opportunity that will help them grow. Our mission is to offer convenient and flexible access to working capital, without lengthy applications, hidden fees or long-term contracts.
Our team reflects our strategy: we move fast, focus on building simple solutions, and push boundaries as we work and learn together.
As a result BlueVine has come a long way in just three years. Our factoring and business line of credit solutions have helped thousands of entrepreneurs. We’ve provided more than $250 million in working capital funding to date, and we’re on track to fund over $500 million in 2017 alone proving that helping others grow their businesses is a good way to grow our business as well.
In addition to the many clients who have joined us on our journey we have also earned the backing of leading investors, including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Menlo Ventures, 83North, Rakuten Fintech Fund and Citi Ventures, the venture investing arm of Citigroup who combined have invested more than $100M to help us achieve our goal together.