Web Developer Times10
Times10 | Burbank 2018-05-07
Times10 is a full service creative agency that delivers comprehensive campaign services to fortune 500 companies. Our office, although casual and fun loving, is highly focused. Our diverse clients range from high profile individuals to fast-growing restaurant chains, from multinational corporations to local powerhouses.
We are looking for a Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users, as well as translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application. You will also design the overall architecture of the web application and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability. This position is expected to work in-office and adhere to company hours of 9AM-6PM M-F.
- Bachelor degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Knowledgeable regarding Wordpress and creating custom themes/functionality
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Can learn/adapt quickly to new programming languages and development tools
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
- Knowledge of package managers, automation tools, and CSS preprocessors
- eCommerce experience a plus
- Experience using version control software such as git
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of sites for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes, visual elements to code
- Integration of front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
Job Type: Full-time
- Web Develop: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)