Web Developer Snap
Snap Inc | Los Angeles
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Web Developer to join Team Snapchat! Working alongside the engineering team, you’ll play a key role in building and shaping Snapchat's web presence — that includes everything from Live Stories on the web to our ads website, and much more to come.
What you’ll do:
- Develop consumer-facing features and execute quick iterations to meet company demands
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX
- Optimize applications for scalability
- Manage projects and collaborate with key stakeholders across the business
What we’re looking for:
- BS degree in Computer Science or other related technical field
- Experience with modern web frameworks (React, Angular, Ember, Backbone)
- Expertise in cross-browser and cross-device compatibility
- Passion for front-end design and UX
- Experience with ES6 is a plus
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com.