Web Developer Fexy
Fexy Media, Inc. | Mercer Island, WA 2018-05-17
Come to a great company offering a sane work schedule and super friendly and smart dev team.
The Web Developer is responsible for building efficient digital web-based platforms and solutions to support business growth.
- Collaborate with team members across brands to architect, scope, develop and deliver scalable software solutions.
- Stay current on media technology trends including mobile.
- Provide input on implementation of strategy roadmap that is forward thinking and provides excellent user experience.
- Identify key technology innovations, trends, opportunities and vulnerabilities, and convey them appropriately to senior management.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional web development experience.
- Experience with implementing and extending/customizing WordPress.
- Experience successfully designing and deploying website integration solutions preferred.
- Ability to elicit business needs and translate into practical technical solutions. Strong problem-solving skills.
- BS in computer science or related degree preferred; additional experience can substitute.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization:
- United States