Web Developer Bosley
Bosley | Beverly Hills 2018-07-26
Bosley, Inc, the world's largest internationally known aesthetic medicine practice is offering an exceptional opportunity. With 70 offices across the nation and over 40 years of experience, we can offer you a unique working experience.
The experienced Web Developer, is responsible for maintaining and implementing changes to Bosley’s website running on a WordPress/AWS platform. This includes Landing Pages, lead generation, scheduling appointments along with maintaining a small WooCommerce online store.
The position reports to the Assoc. Director of Marketing Technology, and will involve collaboration with the entire Marketing team at Bosley as well as external partners and resources.
This position requires a self-motivated individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must understand the key factor of converting web visits into new leads and appointments and understand the opportunities that the website provides for maintaining and increasing the business.
- Maintenance of Bosley’s WordPress website including plugins, updating WordPress, etc.
- Design, implement and maintain new and existing Landing Pages
- Work with Bosley’s designer and use photoshop and illustrator to make additional image changes
- Analyze website performance, provide reports and insights to understand SEO and CRO results and find ways to improve it
- Collaborate with internal departments to create website roadmap and release schedules
- Work and interact with external partners to develop, maintain and manage website content
- Work with Optimizely for AB testing to maximize engagement, clicks and conversions efforts
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience with WordPress development and a GitHub, plus PHP, HTML5, CSS, JS and jQuery
- Comfortable creating WordPress themes and working with plugins to be able to achieve the desired results.
- Advanced Custom Fields experience
- Understanding of available cache plugins and server-side caching options
- Extensive experience with lead generation websites, including appointment generation
- Experience with Online stores like WooCommerce
- Experience working with APIs and Web Service Integrations is required
- Understanding of online marketing strategies including SEO is required
- Understanding of CRO and site optimization for maximum performance is required
- Comfortable using web analytics and data to drive decisions, identify opportunities to make changes/enhancements
- Experience working with Chat platforms running on top of the website like LiveChat or SalesForce Live Agent
- Experience implementing and maintaining websites running on AWS platforms is a plus
- Previous experience configuring and managing Optimizely or any other A/B testing platform is a plus
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Highly collaborative team player
- Strong work ethic and commitment to teamwork and execution
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience required