Beachbody Job Description
Beachbody, a billion-dollar company and the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for top-notch talent. We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation and incredible incentive opportunities, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free Shakeology, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthier, more fulfilling lives? Read on.
Why is the Beachbody On Demand team important to Beachbody?
Beachbody On Demand is at the forefront of putting Beachbody’s amazing products (complete workouts, step-by-step fitness guides, workout calendars, nutrition plans, and more) on to the best and latest digital platforms available. This important team is a big part of why Beachbody has the number-one home fitness programs on earth.
What will you be doing at Beachbody as the Web Developer?
- Work to create new sites, pages, and content, as well as maintain existing pages, sites, and content, while working within established best practices, Beachbody platforms, and development guidelines and standards. You will also be working with other Web Developer and UI Engineer technical leads and project managers.
- This candidate should also have a working knowledge of AJAX/XHR and Web services. This candidate should also be able to provide technical leadership, review, and mentoring for other Web Developer members of the team.
We’d love to chat if you have…
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 5 plus years of expert experience working in Photoshop design comps developing HTML/JS/CSS based web sites, including testing and debugging cross-browsers
- Experience in Responsive Web Design development is a major plus, including integrating to Restful services and APIs
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM or Kanban processes and project methodologies, including best practices for source code management, Jira, GIT etc
- Some experience in web scripting languages, such as PHP, Python, Ruby, NodeJS, etc
- 4 plus years of experience in using debug tools (Charles, Chrome Dev Tools, Firebug, HTTP Tracing, stepping through code/breakpoints, etc.)
To all recruitment agencies: Beachbody does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Beachbody employees, or any other company location. Beachbody is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#LI-JK1APPLY FOR JOB