Web Developer Aligon Health
Aligon Health | Long Beach
About Medical Data Exchange (MDX):
MDX, a division of agilon health (www.agilonhealth.com), is a healthcare software company providing system solutions to Health Plans, Physician Groups, MSO’s, IPA’s and Hospitals.
.NET Web Developer - Position Summary:
The Web Developer will mainly be responsible for developing and maintaining enterprise level web applications, but will also be contributing to desktop applications development.
- Work with various teams to design, implement, code and support web applications.
- Develop and maintain dynamic and secure web sites and web-based applications.
- Work as a member of a team on development projects.
- Work closely with the SQL team, IT Server team, and the Network support team to develop and deploy applications.
- Perform independently, or as a team member to develop software code, run tests, debug and document solutions.
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies for solution architecture and contribute skills and knowledge to other database and reporting projects as determined by management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements / Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience working in a Microsoft-centric environment.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology desired.
- Web system architecture, client/server technology, Internet technologies, and web server management.
- SQL experience including complex stored procedures, queries, triggers, views, functions, tables etc.
- Strong technical analysis skills – able to clearly interpret technical requirements and specifications for software and web architecture.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with the development life-cycle: gathering requirements, analysis, development, testing/QA.
- Medical Industry experience a plus.
- Strong OOP concepts.
- SQL Server and jQuery: 5 years
- MVC and C#: 5 years
- healthcare: 3 years
- Web Development: 5 years
- .NET Development: 5 years