TableSafe | Kirkland, WA
Our startup in Kirkland is developing the next generation of EMV-capable pay-at-the-table devices. Our team moves quickly, the right candidate will be versatile and willing to provide expertise and guidance to ensure our software is able to provide a highly reliable, engaging and secure solution for all of our customers and partners.
We are looking for a UX Developer for our Technology team. This individual must be a highly motivated professional who enjoys working in a fast paced, agile development environment.
In this highly visible role, you will collaborate with product owners, product managers, and senior executives to create compelling user interfaces that will be used by multitudes of people on our patented devices. You will also work closely with software engineers and test teams to implement your designs.
• Translate high-level feature concepts into use cases and customer experience requirements
• Present design work to the product owner and development team, executives, and external partners for review and feedback
• Produce wireframes, high-fidelity mockups and production art assets
• Develop and maintain detailed UI specifications and templates
• Work with intense focus on exiting R&D product design
• An available online portfolio is a requirement for this position
• The ability to provide detailed specifications, mockups/prototypes, wireframes and style guides
• Proficiency in a variety of design tools
• Understanding of security and certification guidelines
• Demonstrated passion for consistency, simplicity, approachable and elegant in UI design
Nice to have:
• Experience in a highly iterative environment
• The ability to scope design initiatives accurately and prioritize work appropriately
• Experience with source control software
• Ability to internalize and understand complex technical systems