UI/UX Designer Twitch
Twitch | San Francisco 2018-07-19
As a part of the Consumer Products organization, the VOD team is dedicated to the success of our content creators – whether they’re online or offline – by ensuring that their VOD content continues to engage with audience and fans. The team is focused on delivering features and tools that allow content creators reach communities around the world, and around the clock.
As the UI/UX Designer, you will design impactful products for creating and consuming content for 100+ million Twitch users worldwide. The team has done ground-breaking work in Video Premieres, bringing previously recorded content to a live audience. We are also working on a number of cloud-based video management tools for our creators, slated for this later year! You’ll be surrounded by a talented cross-functional team that’s focused on our users, working backwards from their problems and developing compelling solutions that enable them to build thriving communities that’s the center of our platform.
- Execute on the product you design from start to finish
- Research, ideate, and help envision the future of broadcasting on Twitch
- Present and communicate your designs to the team and the greater organization to build consensus around your concepts
- Create wire-frames, beautiful mockups, amazing prototypes, and help implement your designs to pixel perfection
- Test, learn, and iterate on everything you do
- Work closely with Engineering, Product, Research, Data Science, and Marketing
- Portfolio demonstrating strong visual and UX design of large-scale, complex systems
- Ability to produce functional prototypes
- Have understanding and empathy towards users and communities around Twitch
- Comfortable writing HTML, CSS, and SASS
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Humor, humility, and curiosity
- Formal education in Design, Interaction/UX Design or HCI
- Contributed to the development of UI style guide or pattern library
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and hearty breakfasts three times a week)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Corporate gym membership
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Weekly happy hours and opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.