Front End Web Developer
Trilogy Education | Boca Raton, FL
Powered by big dreams and small egos, Trilogy is reimagining how skills-based learning can change the face of education. We work with experienced instructors, innovative employers, and top universities to create boot camps that prepare highly-motivated students for high-growth careers. And although we’ve successfully graduated hundreds of students, this is truly Day 1 for us.
Driven by a one-team mentality, we’re looking for those with the hunger, talent, and passion to ride this wave with us.
Trilogy is the first of its kind to bring the successful web development boot camp model in-house to academic institutions while supporting the entire student academic journey. Our platform combines coding curriculum, student recruitment, and career placement services to elevate graduates for increased job market success. We are in high-growth mode and rapidly expanding our family of partners.
1. We put students first
We put students first because they deserve nothing less - and our university and employer partners expect nothing less. Every aspect of Trilogy's success depends on this.
2. We never stop improving
We believe that continuous improvement is the source of innovation. We lend an ear to both our fans and our critics in an effort to deliver better programs, better service, better communication, and better value.
3. We bring a "can do" attitude
We are a team of entrepreneurs who confront challenges head-on and figure things out. We value action, effort, commitment, and learning.
4. We succeed only as a team
Teamwork is critical to our success, and we place a tremendous value on how we work together in our immediate teams, between our business units, and across the entire company.
We are seeking…
High-level view of who you are:
- 5 -10 years of front-end software development experience, specifically web development with client-side frameworks like Angular.js, Ember, Aurelia and .NET technologies.
- Knowledge and well versed in available web technologies, tools, libraries, and frameworks such as (but not limited to); Node.js, Bower, Gulp.js, Karma, Mocha.
- Experience with high volume B2B web-based applications.
- Experience working in Agile/Lean development environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Must be able to take direction, work well as part of a team, and independently.
In this job you will:
- Build out front end for websites, direct response landing pages, email templates and flyers
- Develop pixel perfect front-end code and integrate within our existing CMS (Wordpress)
- Support our backend and marketing teams by building out clean, scalable, and readable HTML5 and CSS3.
- Create pixel perfect front code with a high standard of quality
- Build cross-browser compatible cutting-edge websites.
What makes you a great fit for this role (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/related field or equivalent experience.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML(5) and CSS(3)
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Experience integrating PHP with front-end code
- Experience with AJAX
- Experience with source version control such as GIT, SVN, or Microsoft TFS
- Advanced knowledge of cross-browser implementation
- Experience developing a responsive design with media queries
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment. Ability to take ownership and to be committed to your work and deliverables
- Proven experience estimating work accurately and driving to defined milestones
- Experience developing systems based on user stories
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodology
- Experience with video editing applications like Adobe Premier and After Effects a plus