Front End Engineer
Threatcare | Austin
You have a passion for your craft and are always striving to refine, improve, and expand your skillset. Your strong attention to detail means you take pride in creating high-quality work, and you consider yourself a self-starter who thrives with autonomy and little oversight. You enjoy experimenting to improve your work, your workplace, and the world around you, and you’re eager to be coached by, to collaborate with, and to learn from your coworkers. You’re excited about the prospect of building a killer software engineering team from the ground up.
You want to be part of a company and a team where there is tons of room to grow and a big opportunity to create change. You understand and believe that diversity makes teams stronger, and you’re eager to participate in building and supporting a strong, inclusive company culture.
- Use metrics and user insights to drive design decisions and iterations.
- Take responsibility for the overall planning, implementation, and success of product UI/UX.
- Design and implement front-end features.
- Work with the team to define company-wide design assets.
Technologies we use
Skills and Qualifications
- You’ve built user interfaces in an agile environment.
- You’ve used research and quantifiable metrics to drive UI and UX decisions.
- Ability to work on a small team with minimal supervision.
- Ability to clearly distill complex and ambiguous situations into actionable plans given limited information.
Threatcare has created an Open Salary Formula to ensure fair, competitive salaries for every employee across the organization. Based on our formula, candidates for Front End Engineer can expect a salary offer between $74,000 and $111,000, depending on your skills and experience.
Threatcare is a cybersecurity company based in Austin, Texas that helps organizations protect sensitive data with our cloud-based platform that simulates hackers on an organization’s network. Our platform, Violet, is the world’s first virtual cybersecurity professional.
Our mission is to eliminate fear, uncertainty, and doubt in organizations through transparent, proactive cyber defense. We’re passionate about being a trusted partner and advisor for organizations that have sensitive data to protect.
We’re a company committed to diversity, and a few of our core values include: transparency, trust, authenticity, respect, humility, and open-mindedness.
For more information about who we are and what we stand for, check out our Open Salary Formula, Statement of Values and Code of Conduct.
To apply, please submit the following to email@example.com:
- 1-page resume
- Code samples or a link to your Github
- Your proudest accomplishment