Technical Product Manager CustomerLobby
CustomerLobby | Berkeley 2018-08-28
Customer Lobby helps small businesses succeed through the use of our automated retention marketing software. Our unique software analyzes our clients’ data, uses AI to predict which of their customers need service, and reaches out to them with personalized postcards and emails. We are seeing explosive success in a market that technology has often left behind, and feel proud to be helping services businesses grow.
We are seeking a technical, motivated and passionate individual to join our Product Team. This person will be responsible for working with the Director of Product and the VP of Engineering and will play a critical role in defining and executing the product vision for Customer Lobby. We’re looking for someone that is self-directed with great product design sense who can deliver products that will significantly impact the business. In this role you will set the agenda for sprint meetings, work on delivery management and releases, execute and support products. You will be an integral part of a team that is helping drive the next wave of growth for Customer Lobby.
Expectations and Scope:
- Sprint Planning: Set the agenda for sprint meetings, breaking down a product requirement into well defined stories that can be executed on across sprints.
- Defining and documenting product requirements first at the business level, then at a technical level.
- Delivery Management/Release Management: Working with the engineering/QA teams to make sure product delivery is done in a timely manner.
- Product Execution: Communicate testing requirements, status, issues and risks with stakeholders.
- Work with the QA and Engineering Team to make sure that deliverables are on track through the course of a sprint. This will also involve previewing products to other teams in the organization to get feedback.
- Product Support: Ensure that the product/features are well documented and kept up to date.
- Request Triaging and Prioritization: Analyze and prioritize reported issues in order to ensure we are working on the correct issues.
- Analysis: Ability to perform data analysis and track down root causes of bugs.
Requirements and Skills:
- 3+ years of work experience as a Product Manager or as a Software Engineer (experience in both is ideal)
- Excellent product/design sense, you can take complex problems and craft simple experiences
- Experience in designing and helping build scalable systems
- Ability to dive deep into technical details with engineers and understand the tradeoffs of competing approaches
- Experience with partner integrations, developer platforms and ecosystem programs (e.g., developer advocacy, hackathons, etc.) is ideal
- Preferred: Experience with CI/CD best practices/methodologies and CI/CD platforms (Bamboo/Jenkins/TeamCity) is a plus
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability see multiple possible solutions to problems
- Able to proactively find ways to get around roadblocks
Compensation, Benefits, Perks:
- Competitive salary DOE
- Great Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K
- 3 Weeks Paid Time off & Paid Holidays
- Paid day off for your birthday!
- Monthly company paid activities (i.e. happy hour, parties, etc.)
- Free catered lunches every Friday!
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks
- Casual dress code
- Gym reimbursement
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
Customer Lobby is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status