Switchfly, Inc. | Denver
Switchfly is the most comprehensive e-commerce platform for travel and loyalty. Our flexible white-label platform powers personalized, feature rich, and localized websites for global brands in travel, financial services and ecommerce. We are continually improving our high-availability, high-traffic solutions for our clients. The Switchfly technology that powers the user experience for these global brands is core to their business and to ours.
Are you problem focused, smart, and results-driven? Do you thrive in an open, collaborative, team environment? If so, let’s talk! The Switchfly Client Solutions team is seeking a Product Manager to push our product and service offerings to new markets and opportunities.
- Own the product backlog, including analysis of trade-offs and business priorities
- Develop product requirements, use cases and functional design of new features to the Switchfly platform.
- Work with cross functional teams to drive the technical delivery of new features to market and provide post launch support.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Provide customer and market feedback to the product and engineering teams, in order to drive improvements to the platform and influence product direction
- Identify opportunities for growth of the Switchfly footprint, as appropriate, to meet customer needs
- Participate in the continuous improvement of Switchfly products by participating in internal work groups within Professional Services and across the company
Who you are:
- 5+ Years of experience of business analysis/product management.
- 4+ years design/implementation/consulting experience with SaaS applications.
- Defined and launched B2B or B2C software products.
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies.
- Experience working with technical teams supporting development, test and release efforts.
- User centered approach to defining valuable and desirable features.
- Highly analytical, thorough and inquisitive with strong problem solving skills. Great attention to detail.
- Ruthless at prioritizing while balancing the needs of customers and stakeholders.
- Excellent client relationship management.
- Make informed decisions with a good understanding of any trade-offs.
- Ability to influence decisions.
- Ability to operate in a complex environment juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Balances the need for formal structure and processes with flexibility and agility to maximize efficiency in a fluid, fast paced environment.
- Doesn’t shy away from responsibility. Takes initiative.
- Can do attitude, yet challenges status quo.
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience within travel industry.
- Experience developing mobile/web applications, technologies and platforms is strongly desired.
- Work effectively with remote teams.
Transforming Travel Revenues & Experiences
Switchfly, Inc., is a travel commerce platform for direct channel booking that drives maximum loyalty and revenue for its clients. Through the company’s global network of ancillary merchandise for activity, air, car, hotel and insurance, Switchfly facilitates the redemption of more than 40B points and miles and generates over $3B in revenues for customers each year. The company’s global customer base includes American Airlines, JetBlue and LATAM Airlines; IAG Avios and United MileagePlus; InterContinental Hotels Group, Marriott International and Starwood Hotels and Resorts; Groupon and Living Social; and Mastercard and VISA. For more information, visit www.switchfly.com.