Sr. Product Manager UnderArmour
@UnderArmour | San Francisco
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! WILL YOU…PROTECT THIS HOUSE?!
At MyFitnessPal, part of Under Armour Connected Fitness, Product Managers work with the rest of the company towards a common goal: to make the world a healthier place for everyone. You will be working on a product that’s the best in its class and has touched the lives of over 100 million users. As part of a small and nimble team, you will bridge the technical and business worlds to innovate and execute on exciting new features and products.
- Build the product roadmap by collaborating with cross functional groups (Engineering, Design, Business Development)
- Facilitate project execution and provide regular updates to management and key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with product analytics and user research teams to understand user behavior and turn them into product requirements
- Define and analyze metrics to evaluate the outcome of product launches.
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE FROM YOU
- You have an obsession with creating great products.
- You think deeply about product design and have an understanding of how to create simple and intuitive user interfaces.
- You are an excellent communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them.
- You have an understanding of the technical architecture of web and mobile applications.
- You can easily switch between creative and analytical work.
- You are able to motivate and inspire others to achieve great things
If you're interested in joining the Product team at MyFitnessPal, please submit your resume and a short summary telling us what inspires you about MyFitnessPal and why you think you are perfect for the team. We look forward to hearing from you!
Under Armour is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to the following legally protected characteristics: race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Under Armour depends solely on your qualifications.