Sr. Frontend Developer - React.js VideoAmp
VideoAmp | Santa Monica 2018-07-03
Your mission is to serve as a key UI developer on your squad, and together, deliver on-time and up to par with agility. You will take high-value UI tasks and build web components with React which often provide a multiplier effect.
- Very high proficiency in React.js with at least 1 year experience in a senior role
- Ability and willingness to learn Typescript quickly
- Has proven their ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Self-directed, creative, self-motivated, independent, and a good communicator
- Experience with Node.js, CI/CD, Docker is a plus
- PLEASE READ: 6+ years professional experience (at an bonafide company, not project work) with UI and front-end web programming
- Authorized to work in the US
- Lead by example with work ethic and ownership of results
- Lead architectural and design discussions to build shared context on team
- Develop and extend our Web Component library
- Design and develop User Interfaces with emphasis on usability
- Integrate with web testing services for functional testing
- Develop and release using agile methodologies
- Small, friendly, and highly collaborative team, with no brilliant jerks - but lots of highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
- Unlimited PTO
- Unlimited use of personal trainer and weekly in-office yoga
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen (premium + cold brew coffee, fresh produce, hot breakfast, variety of beverage options)
- Corporate support for hackathons, lunch and learns, and attending conferences
- In office gym
- Optional company outings, i.e. Bubble Soccer, White Water Rafting, Star Wars movie viewings, Camping, Beach Volleyball, etc...
VideoAmp is the software and data company that powers the convergence of the linear TV and digital video marketing ecosystems. Our Software Division enables marketers and content owners to holistically plan, transact, and measure deduplicated audiences across linear, digital, and OTT video advertising. Our Data Division connects linear TV viewership with addressable data assets via APIs for the marketing and media industries. VideoAmp is backed by Mediaocean, RTL Group and six institutional investors.