Sr Front End Engineer MyLife
MyLife | Los Angeles
- Develop and maintain high quality code base, consistently delivering challenging, stable and maintainable projects on schedule
- Research and develop solutions to meet enterprise wide needs
- Collaborate and work with various cross functional teams on multi-team projects (Agile/SCRUM).
- Experience with a server-side scripting language such as PHP or JSP
- Ajax: Familiar with http request (get and post) and JSON
- CSS/CSS3 familiar with specificity rules and
- Experience in responsive CSS framework such as Bootstrap (Foundation is a plus)
- Must know how to cut/slice images from PSD.
- JSP standard tag library (JSTL)
- Experience architecting single page applications using JS libraries like React or Angular
- Knowledge of a page load sequence and architecting pages to for faster loads.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent 8+ years of relevant experience.
What's in it for you:
- Great Base Salary
- Casual Atmosphere
- Amazing benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA and 401k
MyLife.com, Inc. (“MyLife”) is the leading service helping people protect their identity, privacy, and public image online. We help people monitor and control personal information that’s exposed everywhere, with the aim to help them look good to the world, while staying protected, to positively impact their lives. The company was founded in 2002 and is located in Los Angeles, CA and has over 50 million members. For more information, please visit http://www.mylife.com.
Company Culture & Perks:
As an internet company we provide a Casual work environment with Flexible Start Times as well as free drinks and snacks, Breakfast Bagel Mondays, a fully catered Friday lunch and plenty of company parties to celebrate our ongoing successes and product releases.