Sr. Front-End/Full-Stack Software Engineer
POPSUGAR | San Francisco
- Design and implement features that wow and excite our users
- Help Architect and improve our CSS/HTML/JS framework
- Maintain and implement advertising infrastructure
- Learn about new technologies and share your findings with the team
- Deep understand of mobile web technologies and user interface
- Some operations and full stack (SQL) experience
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with React or another single page JS framework
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience with Computer Science concepts (data structure/algorithms)
Nice to have:
- Experience with PHP frameworks
- MySQL database
- AWS operations and deployment
- DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) or equivalent advertising platform
- Omniture or equivalent analytics platform.
- Familiarity with Node and/or Express
About POPSUGAR Inc.
POPSUGAR Inc. is a global media and technology company that is parent to lifestyle media publisherPOPSUGAR, digital shopping platform ShopStyle, and monthly subscription box POPSUGAR Must Have. Together, the brands attract more than 100 million visitors worldwide and 2.4 billion monthly content views, with each brand being a leader in its space. POPSUGAR is the #1 lifestyle brand for young women, delivering inspiring, informative, and entertaining content in multiplatforms across entertainment, fashion, beauty, fitness, food, and parenting. POPSUGAR Studios, the video production arm of POPSUGAR, Inc., is the leading producer of online video lifestyle content, with more than 250 million monthly views of its original series.
POPSUGAR Inc. operates internationally in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, China, the Middle East, and the UK, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and London. The company is privately held and funded by Sequoia Capital and IVP. For more information about POPSUGAR Inc., visit corp.popsugar.com.
POPSUGAR is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive company culture. We celebrate our differences and embrace the varying ideas, interests, and life experiences that make us who we are. As a company with a mission to inform and inspire people all over the world, we believe that employing individuals with diverse backgrounds is essential to building a successful, creative, and innovative business.
We work hard, play nice, and welcome those who do the same.
Whoever you are, You are POPSUGAR.