Software Engineer, Tools & Infrastructure bebop
bebop | San Francisco
bebop is an early stage startup that was recently acquired by Google. We have an ambitious vision: to build enterprise applications that enable people to seamlessly collaborate and accomplish complex tasks together. We’re on a mission to build apps that will be a refreshing change from the usual bland enterprise products and tools that companies so readily accept.
Our offices are in San Francisco and Palo Alto.
- Design and build advanced automated testing frameworks and techniques.
- Design and develop tools to measure product quality, stability, performance, velocity and code health.
- Partner with other disciplines to ensure testability of our products.
- Contribute to the engineering process to deliver a world class product.
- BA/BS degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging.
- Experience designing and developing test automation (both front-end and back-end).
- Experience working with open source tools and systems for test automation and continuous integration.
- Experience with build and test frameworks such as Mocha, Karrna, Jasmine, Protractor, Selenium, and CI systems (buildbot, jenkins, etc.).
- Experience with testing end-user applications and developer platforms on desktop/mobile web and native mobile environments.
- Experience with Websockets/Socket.io, Google Cloud Platform, Angular and other web platform frameworks.
- Knowledge of unix/linux environments.
- Experience launching consumer facing web services.
- Ability to work individually and in a team of engineers, designers, and product managers.