Software Engineer LineLibrary Careers $115k - $180k
Looking for Engineers!
LineLibrary’s vision is to bring massive efficiency to the relatively inefficient marketplace of sports gaming. Our first step on that journey is developing the exchange itself. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create user-focused products that are easier and more intuitive to use.
The second step is designing a minimal friction API that can easily integrate into existing sportsbooks and trading firms, keeping the product as non-invasive to implement as possible.
Location: Chicago, IL
- Have wanted to work at a startup.
- Wanting to contribute to building a company and have your work be extremely impactful.
- Work with a highly productive team to deliver a scalable, low-latency exchange.
- Work in a collaborative environment with members of a cross-functional team in Chicago to create and deliver our technical and product vision
- Build clean, reliable, well-tested software and deliver quickly, with a pragmatic sense of how to balance the two
- Be content with having random late nights in the office but also the occasional work from home / show up at noon type atmosphere.
- Have exceptional software engineering skills for their level of experience
- Have a passion for building trading systems OR interface design forward products and have a passion for being at the epicenter of an entirely new area of technology.
- Have a strong design sense for UIs and/or programmatic APIs
NOT required but great bonuses:
- Experience in any area of trading, exchanges, or settlement and clearing
- Worked at a Chicago startup office (Uber, SpotHero, Coinbase, etc)
- Software Engineer (Entry Level 6 months - 2 years experience)
- Software Engineer II (2-4 years experience)
- Senior Software Engineer
Take a leap of faith and submit a resume and introduction, we want to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $115,000.00 to $180,000.00 /year
- Software Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Required)