Software Engineer Intern
Adobe Careers | San Francisco
Adobe Job Description
Livefyre is looking for a Software Engineer Intern to design and build scalable applications and services. You will work with our application team to build real-time content, community and curation products that are used by millions. This is an incredible opportunity to join a talented bold team solving extremely challenging engineering issues at a scale that few companies can rival today.
About the Livefyre Product Platform
Adobe Livefyre helps companies engage consumers through a combination of real-time content, conversation and social curation. Livefyre puts billions of pieces of content at a marketer’s fingertips and lets them integrate that content into their digital marketing assets, websites, and mobile apps to increase traffic, user engagement and revenue. Livefyre is powering real-time experiences for over 1,500 leading publishers and brands including AOL, Bravo, CBS, Conde Nast, Cox Media Group, Dow Jones/WSJ, FOX Sports, Mashable, NASCAR, Showtime, Sony PlayStation, Sports Illustrated, Unilever and Universal Music Group.
What you’ll do
• Write usable and scalable applications and APIs used by millions
• Code for testability and maintainability
• Collaborate, working in and with scrum teams of engineers, product managers, and designers
• Participate in open source initiatives
What you’ll need to succeed
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
• High-level of programming experience in at least one major language
• Knowledge of web fundamentals: HTTP, HTML5, CSS3, CORS, WebSockets
• Experience with common application design patterns and data access strategies
• Good development practices: unit testing, git, agile methodology
• Strong grasp of CS fundamentals
• Desire to work cross-function on building best-of-breed products
• Able to troubleshoot and resolve problems using appropriate tools and techniques
• Sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.