LogMeIn and GoTo have combined in a strategic partnership to be the leading SaaS company with a diverse product portfolio, sharing a focus on innovation. With more than 3,000 employees and offices on four continents, the combined company is expected to have annual revenues surpassing $1 billion. LogMeIn and GoTo are supporting more than two million customers in virtually every country around the globe.
Our Mountain View office is located in the heart of Silicon Valley. The office offers open, collaborative workspaces with lots of natural light. Just a few blocks away, you will find office lunch favorites.
Please note: This position will reside in our San Francisco office, (SOMA District), until approximately September 2017. At which time, this position will transition down to our new Mountain View offices, (i.e. currently being constructed).
As a Software Engineer, you will work alongside a team of highly skilled Software Engineers, Architects and Product Managers to complete key initiatives that align with our Product Platform engineering strategy. In this role, you will contribute to the development of reusable software components and services that underpin our entire portfolio of Web and Mobile (SaaS) products.
- Develop and maintain cutting-edge front-end software components and services that support our Product Platform engineering strategy
- Work on a highly Agile, engaged and motivated Product Development team
- Analyze requirements, contribute to software design specifications and suggest alternative solutions
- Conduct tests to verify the functionality, accuracy and efficiency of software components; troubleshoot and resolve problems as necessary
- 1-3 years of professional front-end software development; preferably, focused on developing large-scale SaaS ‘products’, technically complex Websites, or similar
- Programming experience with one or more Object-oriented languages is a big plus, (e.g. Java, C++, etc.)
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies and principles
- MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent