Software Developer I iCIMS Jobs
iCIMS | San Jose 2018-11-25
Software Developer I (SDI) will be part of a team of some of the best and brightest in the industry who are focused on developing scalable web and responsive applications that touch our growing customer base every day. As part of the Labs team, SDI will work collaboratively with agile team members to review existing system functionality and to research and remedy issues as they arise. The SDI will report to the Manager of Software Development.
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies – passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen, and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation– then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider – delivering technology that supports more than 3,200 contracted customers around the globe. We are growing fast at +35% annually and are profitable – which creates a lot of opportunities for career growth within our organization. Come grow with us. Apply today!
- Modify existing software applications
- Debug and resolve moderate to complex problems
- Collaborates with agile team members in reviewing existing system functionality
- Contributes to the implementation of new features
- Independently perform problem determination and resolution
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ policies, procedures, and core competencies.
- Prior internships during University, highly preferable
- Proficiency in one or more of the following is required: Java, iOS development (Swift, Objective C), Android development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions
- Strong results orientation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or other technical degree or 2 years of software engineering experience
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.