Front End Developer
Shaper | San Francisco
Shaper is developing a revolutionary line of computer-augmented power tools, starting with a handheld CNC router called Origin. We're looking for a creative and passionate front-end developer to join our team. You’ll be working on the supporting platform for Shaper’s line of power tools, enabling users to interact with their tools in dramatically new ways. You should be familiar with front end frameworks, and comfortable being in a flexible working environment.
- Design & build user-facing front-end code, working closely with our team to create and implement compelling user experiences
- Develop React components and manage dataflow using Redux
- Master the latest web technologies to create seamless implementations of our products’ vision
- Support backend developers to create a seamless product across the full stack
- 1+ year experience with front end frameworks like React, Angular, etc
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- You’re thoughtful about interfaces, responsive design and apply software engineering principles to front-end development.
- You have a deep appreciation for visual and interaction design
- You’re excited about building things with your hands
- You’ve worked with modern front-end frameworks (such as React/Flux, Backbone, Angular)
- You have experience with AWS
- You’re comfortable with Node & Python
- You’ve shipped a product