Server Side Web Developer
Fiverr | New York
Fiverr is looking for a Server Side Web Developer to join our Pricing Team.
The team is focused on researching and developing unique pricing models for various verticals within Fiverr’s platform.
You will work on creating innovative pricing concepts and building Fiverr’s one of a kind approach for modeling services as products.
- Architect massively large scale backend solutions.
- Work on interesting search problems in the pricing space.
- Ideate on challenging abstract modeling problems.
- Collaborate. Work in small groups with other talented thinkers and doers to figure out how to make Fiverr’s revolutionary platform even better.
- Brainstorm on innovative solutions to improve the pricing models and flows across Fiverr’s platform.
- Create efficiency. We maintain it through clean code, pragmatic programming, and lean engineering
- 4+ years of experience in backend engineering.
- Proven track of working on web service backends, including industry experience in architecture and development of scalable production quality backend systems.
- Excellent understanding of distributed systems, data stores, data modeling.
- Familiarity with Ruby or Python or any similar scripting language.
- Familiarity with MySQL (or any other relational database), MongoDB (or any other NoSQL database), Redis (or any other key value store).
- Strong CS fundamentals
- A Proven experience with Golang- a Big Plus
- A Proven experience with ElasticSearch or Solr - a Big Plus
- Familiarity with micro-services architecture, implementation and best practices - A Big Plus