The Digital Technology senior web developer is focused on executing of Online Digital implementation in support of an integrated financial service experience incorporating Banking, Brokerage, Wealth Management, Eagle Lending, etc.
As a Digital Technology web developer, you'll be responsible for developing online financial features and capabilities by leveraging various in-house and vendor solutions. In depth knowledge and expertise with .Net/C# development best practices, MVC framework, and SOA architecture such as SOAP/REST with OAuth 2.0 authentication, JQuery, and Rich UI libraries will be necessary to succeed in this role.
* A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field is required
* Requires a minimum of 5 or more years professional experience in software development specially including online and mobile app delivery.
* Requires strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Requires 2+ years OOP and Entity Framework
* Requires 5+ years .Net/C#/MVC Web Development
* Requires 1+ years developing mobile ready web sites using responsive web design frameworks (ex. Bootstrap).
* Requires a desire to develop visually-appealing and user-friendly applications
* Desired:working knowledge of IIS, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, MS SQL.
* Desired: working knowledge of Liferay portal development.
* Desired: working knowledge of Identity Management System Integration.
* Desired: working knowledge of Content Management System Integration.
* Desired: working knowledge of web analytics
* Desired: experience working in financial institutions
* Desired: experience working with vendors to deliver integrated solutions to external clients (integration across a mix of internal and external 3rd party systems).
-Provides extraordinary service
-Furthers the First Republic Bank culture and values
|Apr 22||Senior iOS Engineer Shyp||Shyp||San Francisco|
|Mar 23||Senior eCommerce Developer, UI (macys.com)||Macys||San Francisco|
|May 23||Software Engineer - Data Scientist Tapjoy||Tapjoy||San Francisco|