Senior Product Manager LE TOTE
@letote | San Francisco
We are looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial, and creative consumer-facing Senior Product Manager inspired by our mission and the opportunity to transform traditional e-commerce. Working from our San Francisco headquarters, you will work collaboratively with design, engineering, and key business stakeholders to define and bring to life a vision for how Le Tote changes the way women shop and delights our growing subscriber base via our website and native apps. This is an amazing opportunity to help shape the entire customer experience as well as the processes we use to get there.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop the product vision and strategies for creating a best-in-class experience for Le Tote customers including: on-boarding, subscription services, product discovery, and social engagement across our web and native mobile platforms.
- Collaborate with engineers, marketers and other business stakeholders to define, prioritize and execute against a product roadmap that inspires and supports company goals and objectives.
- Lead product development initiatives from end-to-end – from understanding customer and business needs to working with designers and engineers to define and implement an initial solution, to analyzing results and iterating.
- Establish expertise in Le Tote customer needs by analyzing data and conducting user research to develop insights and identify opportunities for improvement which drive impactful results.
- Take responsibility for all aspects of the product. Know the details of how the product works, the competitors, the company priorities, and the tasks to be done.
- 7+ years of consumer-facing Product Management experience (including at a start-up and/or growth stage company) with a track record of increasing responsibility and of delivering meaningful results.
- Enough technical chops that you are comfortable talking to developers about analytics, agile methodologies, scalability and site reliability.
- A passion for understanding metrics and analyzing user behavior to inform the success of products. Bonus points for being able to pull data yourself.
- Natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way. You have a bias towards action.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy. You can run with ideas and also develop your own hypotheses in collaboration with others.
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, and other audiences.
Le Tote’s mission is to make fashion accessible for everyone, every day. Our unique model gives customers access to an unlimited closet of clothing and accessories for a monthly membership fee. We feature hundreds of top brands including House of Harlow, Sam Edelman, Free People, and French Connection. Each shipment includes a personalized selection of three pieces of clothing and two accessories, curated using Le Tote’s proprietary fit algorithm and recommendation engine. We're using a highly analytical, data-driven approach to fundamentally transform the way women shop. To turn our dream into a reality, we're looking for highly motivated and skilled people just like you! Le Tote has customers in 48 states and the company has seen 500% growth year over year for the past 2 years. The Company has raised $50mm+ to date and is backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, Y Combinator, Azure Capital and AITV.