Senior Full Stack Engineer Credible
San FranciscoAPPLY FOR JOB
Credible Job Description
Credible is looking for a motivated, experienced Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our growing team. Based in the heart of San Francisco's scenic Financial District, you'll join our kick-ass Software team in building out an extraordinary web-based platform that has helped thousands of people save money, and aims to help millions more. If you've been seeking a product that's worthy of your skills, then read on.
Sample Projects Include:
- Implement a tool that fetches normalized data from lenders and serves it to the appropriate user profiles quickly and coherently.
- Create a protocol that integrates with disparate lender APIs that provide data through XML, JSON, and others, both synchronously and asynchronously, in real time.
- Build out our rules engine that serves borrowers with the appropriate offerings according to their financial information.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in CS, Computer Engineering, or highly similar degree is required.
- 3-5 years of Rails experience strongly preferred. 5-7 years of experience with Python, PERL, or similar language and a strong coding background also considered.
- Knowledge of testing tools like RSpec and Capybara preferred.
Personality and Values:
- Passionate about coding; you love to code and you're not shy about showing it.
- You thrive on collaboration; Credible's Software team works closely with Product Management, Design and Operations for everything from roll-out to feature enhancement.
- Resourceful and mindful; you move fast but don't break things.
- You take pride in writing and maintaining clean, modular code.
- Exceptional problem solving and communication skills.
Credible featured on NBC Nightly News
Credible raises $10MM Series B
What our users say
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
jobhired, jobs hiring, itjobs, rubyonrails engineerAPPLY FOR JOB