Senior Frontend Engineer Clover Health
San FranciscoAPPLY FOR JOB
Clover Health Job Description
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds and swaths of life to help build the future of healthcare. Clover's engineering team is empathetic, caring, and supportive. We are deliberate and self-reflective about the kind of engineering team and culture that we are building, seeking engineers that are not only strong in their own aptitudes but care deeply about supporting each other's growth.
We are looking for Senior Frontend Engineers to join our team. You will be building modern web application for doctors, our members, and internal staff. You'll work primarily with React, Redux, and Bootstrap. Frontend engineers collaborate with our product and internal operations teams to understand our members and their doctors, and to build tools to support them.
Healthcare experience is not required.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer you will:
You will love this job if:
- Bring frontend expertise to the project teams that build and ship new features for multiple applications.
- Work with product managers, designers, and operational staff to conceptualize new features.
- Dig into the complexities of healthcare to build beautiful and easy to use interfaces that multiply human efforts.
- Help the team define and maintain frontend development practices that allow Clover to move fast with quality — this includes writing tests and documenting key implementations.
- Create well-designed and usable applications which make a wide variety of data easily accessible to internal and external consumers.
You should get in touch if:
- You like to learn new tools and technologies to solve problems and reach your goals.
- You have a pragmatic approach to balancing technical robustness while continuously delivering value. You understand there is a time and place for optimizing for shipping throughput vs. optimizing for robustness that survives difficult edge cases.
- You are a mentor and like to provide technical coaching to colleagues.
- You value collaboration and recognize its importance in team growth.
- You have solid, hands-on experience in building and shipping complex web applications.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify ( https://e-verify.uscis.gov/esp/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster.pdf
About Clover We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.APPLY FOR JOB