Senior Front-End Developer Spiree
Spiree | San Francisco
Spiree Job Description
Sipree is poised to redefine how enterprises of all sizes send and share value in any currency, on any network, anywhere in the world in a snap. We are building a unique SaaS platform that is already providing companies and government agencies the ability to manage and distribute funds in a user-friendly and simple manner that was previously considered impossible and impractical.
Our nascent solution already powers a product offering that is poised to move a quarter of a billion dollars to millions of payees in the next six months (2H 2017). And we’re just getting started… our roadmap includes an array of additional services that remove unnecessary cost and frustration, provide more efficiency and accountability, and extend customer loyalty to all parties in the payment process.
Sipree is profitable, funded, and leveraging cutting-edge technologies that help us scale fast and delight our customers. We encourage you to join us on an adventure to fundamentally transform the enterprise payments market.
- Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross functional programs on schedule
- Identify, leverage, and successfully evangelize opportunities to improve engineering productivity and balance inherent tradeoffs in resource allocation.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or 10+ years of related practical experience
- Strong understanding of REST API integration.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- BS + 8 years of relevant work experience, MS + 7 years of relevant work experience, or PhD + 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience building web applications and services with IDEs, sbt, junit, etc.
- Strong competencies in data structures, microservices, algorithms, and software design.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Nice to have: Play Framework (Java), Scala, PostgreSQL, Hibernate/jOOQ
- Competitive Base Salary
- Equity / Stock Options
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company Provided Lunch on T-Days
- Fully Stocked Kitchen