eBay | San Francisco
We’re seeking a Software Engineer with great talent and technical skills and driven make an impact. As a Software engineer, this person will be hands-on with product development, building high quality software. This role requires partnership and collaboration within C2C Selling and other organizations within eBay, so (s)he must have great communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years experience in relevant industry or Masters in Computer Science.
- Advanced knowledge of model-view-controller (MVC) and object oriented design paradigms.
- Experience in Node.JS , Java, Scala, Oracle/ Mongodb (or other NOSQL db’s), REST, Hadoop, Event Source, Web Sockets, HTML5, CSS3, RWD, JQuery is highly desirable.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven results-oriented person with a focus on delivery in a high-velocity and high-availability environment.
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes with implications to cross functional teams.
- Background with teams using agile methodologies is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to understand and provide good feedback on business requirements.