← Back to all remote jobs
Technical Product Manager (Perengo)
Remote Job Description
Perengo is seeking a motivated individual to join our development team as Technical Product Manager.
Perengo is a programmatic job advertising platform. We automate job distribution, measure / analyze performance in real time, and optimize towards our customer’s primary KPIs including cost-per-application and cost-per-hire.
Learn more about Perengo: Read More.
Why Join Perengo?
- Getting in at this stage means that you get to actually help further mold the company culture and engineering vision
- Chance to Build Something Revolutionary. The market is ripe for disruption and there’s no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market. This is also a rare opportunity for you to build a large-scale platform that millions of people are positively impacted by (instead of, say, boring old enterprise software that few people touch!).
- Quality of the Team. Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining Perengo gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building great products.
Who we are looking for:
- Knows and loves the startup world - quick thinking and acting with minimal/no supervision
- Able to build enterprise-grade software off of minimal and changing requirements
- Self-driven, independent, creative and eager to learn new skills
- Identify Opportunities: Actively identifying opportunities to improve product KPIs - whatever helps us to grow and improve!
- Run Product Experiments: Design, prototype, and analyze product experiments that gather a rich data set.
- Product Vision: Drive product vision - ownership over and definition of the product roadmap, working closely with the VP of Product, articulating product strategy for development needs.
- Product Culture: Institute product culture - advocacy for the role of Product in an organization, and close communication and collaboration with teams across departments.
- Engagement: Get your hands dirty - we’re a small team and we have a lot of work ahead of us so you’ll need to be excited to roll up your sleeves and help the team in any way you can.
- BA/BS degree in statistics, computer science, mathematics or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Experience developing software SaaS products and technologies
- Experience in product management and product leadership, with a strong track record working with engineering teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Deep experience working directly on or with teams to define and drive operational milestones
- Analytical and data-driven, distilling complex workflows and systems into clear processes and decisions with cross-team impact
- Track record of successful product launches, and demonstrated ability to own the entire product lifecycle from initial idea and market exploration, through support and global rollout
- Collaborate with the engineering team to determine the best technical implementation methods and set reasonable timelines
- Knowledge and understanding of social media, digital and mobile marketing.
We are a remote-first company with existing team-hubs within the following locations:
- DE: Berlin, Munich
- ES: Barcelona
- NL: Amsterdam, Rotterdam
- PL: Warsaw
- PT: Lisbon
- UK: London
- US: New York, Chicago
How to Apply
Please send an email with your CV/resume to [email protected] and include salary range, desired start date and location.
Apply for this job