Front End Web Developer
Redbubble | San Francisco
We have recently broken ground on a new technology team, in the heart of San Francisco. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be involved in every step of the development process. Our SF Engineering team is a small, collaborative team dedicated to enhancing the possibilities and experiences for our customers, our artists and our partners. Our full-stack developers in SF will enjoy the agility and dynamism often found at startups combined with the stability typically found at larger, well-positioned organizations. Your contributions will be critical in setting the stage as we scale for global growth and launch new products. Like to travel? Visiting our Australian offices are a perk you’d get to enjoy. So, get ready for takeoff and get ready for your next great challenge.
- Work directly with key teams and Product Managers to automate and increase the scale of our performance marketing programs -- better consumer engagement directly enhances the livelihood of our hard-working, super talented artist community. #socialimpact
- Our site has over 15 million designs from hundreds of thousands of artists, which means a lot of content to moderate, and your code will help us create ways to expand the possibilities for artists. And, just to give you an idea, our platform processes over 20 million requests per day. #scale
- Be part of the team that helps build a new suite of solutions currently in stealth mode. #keepitfresh
- Strong, proven full-stack web development experience with a focus on the back-end; tested, comprehensible, scalable code is your jam.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails and/or Python; Google Cloud Platform and/or Amazon Web Services
Agile/Lean, Pairing, TDD, A/B testing. These aren’t just buzzwords you’ve heard at a meet-up -- they are methods which bring you life.
- Some experience with deployment and infrastructure is super helpful. This exciting work is end-to-end.
- An intuitive nature, with high levels of curiosity. You love to share your knowledge. Your light bulb is constantly turning on...your neighbor will require a nice pair of sunglasses.
- Meaningful work that allows you to fulfill your purpose by doing the biggest job you’ve ever done for a mission, brand and product you believe in.
- An opportunity to learn and grow from team members who check their egos at the door.
Functional perks that help you plan ahead -- like commuter benefits and a 5% retirement match! Kaching!
- Generous paid vacation and sick leave, flexible work arrangements and leave programs that provide you the balance you deserve
- A focus on being well: from ergonomic work environments, kitchens stocked with nourishing options, gym or massage reimbursements--get ready to stretch!
- To Find Your Thing...and your next Coworker! Generous discounts to our site and substantial employee referral incentives keep you invested in the success of our product and our team.
begins with the world’s largest collection of artist shops. A shirt with an evil cat. An iPhone case with a hipster pirate. Whatever your thing, Redbubble has an uncommon design that smacks you right in the heart. (All available on over 60 products.) As for us? We’re passionate, imaginative, and a little offbeat. An inspired mix that’s helped artists earn over fifty million since launch. (We’re also nice, well-balanced folks with lives outside of work.) Founded in Melbourne, Australia, Redbubble now has main offices in the Central Business District of Melbourne, the SOMA area of San Francisco, and our newest office in Berlin!
P.S. We’re looking for people with varied experience and those who bring diversity of thought to our teams from all parts of the world. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. And for those of you that are not local, we have a great relocation package and support your sponsorship. We even give you a little relocation gift when you arrive! Apply to find out more!