Product Manger Jobs Tenda Technology, Inc
Tenda Technology, Inc | Industry, CA 2018-12-15
About Us: Founded in 1999, Tenda Technology is a recognized leading supplier of networking devices and equipment. Tenda has committed to deliver easy-to-install and affordable networking solutions, offering innovative, cutting-edge products to better people’s intelligent life.
Tenda products include home networking, business networking, switch, broadband CPE, gateway, powerlines, mobile broadband, IP camera etc.
Since 2007, Tenda has started launching its global branding strategy. Through worldwide distribution channels, Tenda distributes products to more than 100 countries around the world.
Descriptions: The E Commerce, Amazon is a Key Account Manager responsible for managing the online business focused on Amazon and other strategic customers and driving the growth of the assigned accounts, in line with the agreed company strategy.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. develop the product sales forecast and milestone of sales target from HQ, according to the local market demands and potential opportunities, by making full use of the most proper tools and resources.
2. dig out and indentify the real demands from customers(incl. end-user), associating with the product advantages, develop the intergrated GTM and operation plan according to deep competition analyse and full-discussed implementation plan.
3、Basing on the market gainer plan and the stock level of local office and partners, achieve the sales target of market gainer or help to boost the sell out with the method such as bundles, incentive, and etc..
4. develop the price policy and price range for product from the analyze of competition, business type and end-user demand, to reach the balance the margin requrements and product sell through rate.
5. develop the local training system by combining the local market's demand and typical scenarios with product features and sales points. Help sales and channel partners gain the necessary product knowledge.
6. dig out the opportunities in ISP, project business, develop the project report accordingly. Follow up the project and coordinate the rescource from HQ and local office in order to make sure the project run properly.
7. help HQ BU develop products by providing industry and technologi trend feedback, end-users purchase behavior feedback, and competion monitoring reports.
We are an equal Opportunity Employer!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Product Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Chinese (Preferred)