Product Manager UpNest
UpNest | Burlingame 2018-05-07
Local candidates only, full time position.
Background on UpNest
UpNest ( http://www.UpNest.com ) is the fastest growing realtor marketplace where top local agents compete to represent home sellers and buyers. We partner with top agents from large brokerages throughout the country and we have unique insights into commission data that no other sites have. We are venture-backed and have strong revenue. Join us to add much needed transparency to the $75B/year real estate commission market.
You can read more about us at
* Manage product life cycle from strategic planning to design to roll out.
* Work with designer and engineer to A/B test user experience and conversion funnel / flow.
* Run software development process and ensure quality of the product.
* Manage our oversea vendor to develop our mobile app.
* Analyzing potential partner relationships for new products and initiatives.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skill, able to clearly convey product ideas into product requirements.
* Self-starter, fast learner. Able to handle fast-pace startup environment.
* Knowledge of different analytic and PPC platforms (Google Analytic, Mixpanel).
* Good understanding of software development process and familiar with tools such as JIRA.
* Ability to write basic SQL queries, run pivot tables, and understand basic HTML.
* MBA or past software engineering experience preferred.
* Past product management experience at consumer internet company is a huge bonus.
We are 15 minutes walk from Millbrae BART/CalTrain, next to 101 Millbrae exit and 1 block from Bay Trail.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Burlingame, CA (Required)