Product Manager SixCRM Jobs $80k $100k
SixCRM | Portland, Oregon 2018-11-19
SIXCRM is vying to be a leader in the e-commerce customer management industry, providing unparalleled ease-of-use on our subscription billing platform. We are looking for an energetic, opinionated, and talented Product Manager to work and guide our development team in creating a next-generation CRM for subscription-based billing. With a focus on earning the business of major subscription brands and SaaS platforms worldwide, we want to carefully analyze the competitive landscape and identify our key differentiators.
Our ideal candidate is completely unafraid of speaking their mind and sharing thoughtful, informed opinions. Discovering and identifying market needs for both the short and long term success of the product, and then distilling those into thoughtful context and well-written agile requirements. The product manager will work cross functionally to drive the discovery, strategy, design, development, launch, and optimization of SIXCRM. Thorough, daily collaboration with both the UX and development teams is a must - iterating on wireframes and designs, and providing the missing answers for questions about features, efforts, and milestones.
This position reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer, and translates vision and strategy into an actionable product plan that drives revenue.
- Drive the discovery and launch of the SIXCRM product.
- Own the product roadmap with a key focus on new enhancements that drive product and market growth.
- Innovate new solutions that can help merchants manage and sell products in the direct-to-consumer space.
- Write, update, and maintain user stories, requirements, and other important documentation that will organize and align the team.
- Lead a near-fully-remote team of engineers, user experience designers, and stakeholders to deliver an amazing product that merchants are happy to adopt and migrate toward.
- Bring true excitement and positive energy to work alongside an amazing team of wonderful and talented people who are leading the direct-to-consumer market.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a product management role - Direct-to-consumer digital marketing experience a huge plus.
- BS/MS degree in technology, marketing, or a related field.
- A passion for great products that delight customers and drive business impacts.
- Genuine excitement in the power of digital advertising and digital media.
- Unrelenting focus on customers and the iterative, dedicated work that uncovers real value.
- A student of the maturing product management techniques and practices that create great outcomes with new technology, and a thirst to learn more.
- A master of the fundamentals in managing a roadmap, priorities, and focusing a team
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product ideas
- Ability to wireframe and document the technical specifics of a project
- Comfort in making decisions, ease in making smart tradeoffs
- A natural, empathetic listener and communicator who focused on learning the true root of problems that provide value.
- A renaissance combination of business acumen paired with technical sophistication.
To apply, please respond to all screening questions and submit your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Product Management: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Portland, OR (Preferred)
- United States (Required)