Product Manager Quid
@Quid | San Francisco
Quid builds software that augments human intelligence. We’re defining a new market and pioneering technology that helps strategic thinkers make decisions in a fraction of the time. Quid algorithms reveal patterns in large, unstructured datasets and then generate beautiful, actionable visualizations.
Our mission: We power human intuition with machine intelligence, enabling organizations to make decisions that matter.
See our product in action:
- What are diabetes patients really saying?
- What can banks do to improve customer happiness?
- What technologies are shaping the future of online video?
- What should hotels focus on first?
You are a passionate and talented product manager with an interest in developing a user-centric product that pushes the boundaries of interactive data visualization. You have clear examples of how your product choices have made an impact, ideally on a SaaS product. You are highly analytical. You have solved difficult problems. You have a clear understanding of how to combine user research results with business strategy and user requirements to deliver compelling MVPs.
You are grounded in a client-centered product philosophy. You are addicted to defining requirements and use cases that support business strategy and drive product decisions. You are not afraid to ask hard questions around how the software is making an impact in a user’s workflow. You have an intuitive product sensibility about the products customers use everyday, and why they choose to use them.
You are a collaborator. You feel comfortable talking and working through problems with your teammates both in and outside of the technology and product team. You will work often with developers, data scientists, project managers, client service managers and product managers throughout the product process. You can grasp complex technology, while also demonstrating business acumen. You identify as a “people person” and can communicate effectively with teams to gain their support for product initiatives.
- 5 years in a software company driving product decisions as a product manager
- Passionate, creative, and collaborative
- Highly analytical with experience solving complex problems
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- MS, or MBA from a leading school with solid SaaS experience
- Strong technical abilities, with experience with data science products preferred
- Understanding of the search engine space preferred
- Manage the full product lifecycle from strategic planning through MVP refinement, story creation, development, and deployment
- Understand the different requirements of the many users of the product, and identify trends in need that can be expressed as features
- Act as a definitive point of record on Quid’s technology and where Quid differentiates itself in the marketplace
- Write user stories with clear acceptance criteria with sufficient detail for engineering to implement as part of Quid’s agile process
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to develop simple, elegant, and impactful functionality
- Work with designers, data scientists, and business owners to help develop an end-to-end product roadmap with measurable business goals
Please note before submitting your application: As a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Quid may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or onsite interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process with whom we identify a potential fit. Quid is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.