Product Manager - Peerspace
Peerspace | San Francisco
Peerspace Job Description
Peerspace makes it easy for people to book unique, creative spaces for any activity outside the home or office. With over 2,500 spaces in 10 major cities, our guests have booked space for everything from large corporate meetings to photo shoots to private events. We are venture-backed and growing quickly—and we need smart people who want to be a part of redefining how people connect with space.
Product at Peerspace
Product is at the heart of our marketplace and our company. It shapes how our community interacts with each other and enables bookings at a global scale. As builders of a two-sided marketplace, we balance needs of guests and hosts and create simple solutions that grow our marketplace for all.
As a product team, we look for people who are:
Empathetic. We see our product through the experience of our guests and hosts, and design simple solutions as a result.
Scrappy. We focus only on things that deliver outsized results. Perfect doesn’t get in the way of progress.
Learners. We don’t have all the answers, so we never stop learning. We read extensively, think, and engage others to deepen our insight.
Collaborative. We listen intently and take feedback seriously. We push each other toward sound thinking because we win and lose as a team.
As the next product manager at Peerspace, you will lead multidisciplinary teams from problem definition to adoption of new capabilities.
- Identifying core needs of our guests and hosts
- Framing problems for our team with both stories and hard data so that everyone knows what needs to be done
- Collaborating with engineers, designers, marketers, and operations and keeping the team focused on the right goals
- Prioritizing what needs to happen today versus the long-term and knowing what the tradeoffs are
- Ensuring new capabilities ship regularly and at a high quality
- Measuring outcomes and sharing learnings with the team
- 1+ years of experience as a product manager or startup founder—or 3+ years experience in Design or Engineering
- Proficiency with SQL and web analytics (e.g., Mixpanel, Google Analytics)
- Demonstrable experience working across disciplines to solve complex problems
- Strong analytical thinker and communicator
- Working on difficult problems with a team that will push your thinking
- Joining a growing company with a strong foundation, leading its field
- Competitive salary with employee stock options.
- Medical/dental coverage
- Take it when you need it PTO and sick time
- A flexible work environment with weekly catered lunches.
- Company sponsored enrichment programs to pursue the things you are most passionate about.
- Peerspace is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Los Angeles and New York. Our investors include Foundation Capital and Structure Capital.