Product Manager Paypal
PayPal | San Jose 2018-08-14
We are seeking a Product Manager with a proven track record of delivering exceptional customer experiences, managing multiple priorities, and fostering positive relationships with engineering and design teams. This role supports strategic initiatives and partnerships with a focus account security experiences. Strong communication skills, ability to make data-driven decisions, and ability to see both big picture and small details required.
- Lead a cross-functional team in creating and launching innovative experiences across mobile, web and mweb.
- Strike the right balance of bringing security controls and transparency in the customer experience while building experiences to enhance account security.
- Create customer-first solutions to support executive and corporate strategic direction.
- Engage with external partners to deliver partner products supported through PayPal customer experiences
- Understand PayPal’s strategic and competitive position in the market to develop a global product strategy and roadmap
- Identify, design, experiment and iterate on initiatives leveraging usability testing, data, and market research
- Define and analyze key performance metrics to support and inform product decisions
- Develop an engaging product that drives activation and adoption for new users and retention and engagement for existing users
- Collaborate with global cross-functional team to develop, market, and launch product globally
- Use A/B Testing, analytics, market research, usability studies, and competitive analysis to drive decision making
- Maintain and communicate progress on initiatives to stakeholders
San Jose, California, United States of America
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
Paypal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.