Product Manager HelloSign
HelloSign | San Francisco 2018-08-14
Are you someone who thrives on innovation, thinks creatively, and is passionate about building something that’s changing the future of business? If so, we invite you to check out HelloSign!
What we are looking for:
- A seasoned Product Manager for our HelloWorks product line. HelloWorks dramatically increases the speed, accuracy, and rate of completing documents like agreements, forms, contracts, and more. With HelloWorks our customers build intelligent mobile-first forms, not PDFs, that guide users through document workflows without asking irrelevant questions or requiring repetitive information (like “name”). Best of all, data from completed forms gets automatically entered into your third-party systems. Check out https://www.hellosign.com/products/helloworks for more information!
- This is an ideal role for an experienced PM who is up for the challenge of owning one of our flagship products, shaping its roadmap, and delighting our customers along the way.
What you will do:
- Own HelloWorks, which is HelloSign’s flagship web-based product
- Ideate improvements that address company objectives. Build business cases, pitch ideas, and gain buy-in from stakeholders
- Balance your product’s long-term roadmap with its backlog of issues and bugs. Be an expert at prioritization
- Deliver crisp product requirements to engineering. Remove obstacles from the path to shipping
- Be a customer advocate. Gain a deep understanding of their needs through both qualitative and quantitative measures
- Ability to champion the goals and vision of the product, inspire team members to do great work and remove roadblocks to make progress
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Professional Services, Customer Operations, Marketing, and Sales/BD to bring products to market. Be an advocate for your product. Make sure stakeholders are excited about, trained on, and aware of launches in order to factor into their own objectives
- Make data-informed decisions. Know how you’re measuring success before starting any project. Obsess over your KPIs. Know when to commit more resources and when to cut
- Effectively communicate across all departments in the company
- Embody our core values and uphold our unique company culture. We value diversity and inclusion, and encourage our team members to be their authentic selves at work.
Who you are:
- 2 - 4 years of experience as a Product Manager (Bonus points for enterprise SaaS products)
- You have experience working on a web or mobile product in a dynamically changing environment
- A successful track record for owning products through all stages of the product lifecycle
- You not only welcome feedback from customers and teammates but you thrive on it
- Develop empathy for our customers resulting in an uncanny ability to build things that they want and need
- Skilled communicator who can motivate, lead and champion the product without authority
- Accept extreme ownership of your product. The buck stops with you
- An analytical mindset that makes data-informed decisions (Bonus points for the ability to effectively use – AB test tools, analytics tools, and other front-end tools)
We believe that the way business gets done today is broken. That’s why we’re dedicated to simplifying work for everyone - from small startups to large enterprise companies. Millions of individuals and over 75,000 companies world-wide trust the HelloSign platform – which includes eSignature, digital workflow and eFax solutions – to automate and manage their most important business transactions.
With a sharp focus on user experience and a lust for innovation, HelloSign is on a mission to Simplify Work.
Life at HelloSign:
We are centrally located in downtown San Francisco near BART, the Transbay Terminal, and the Ferry Building. Just under 100 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle in 2015 and the Healthy Mothers Workplace Bronze Award in 2016 and 2017. This year, we won SF Business Times' Best Places to Work Award for Small Employers. And we continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
We have raving fans who love what we make • We're user-focused and product-driven • We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement • We're committed to building a product people want • We thrive on collaboration and learning from each other • We have a supportive, familial atmosphere • We work in an open, airy, creative space • We laugh a lot • We love dogs • And we'll never forget your birthday!
HelloSign is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse team of qualified individuals • HelloSign conducts background checks; pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, HelloSign will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records • HelloSign participates in E-Verify.