Product Manager, Data Reporting Gum Gum
Gum Gum | Santa Monica 2018-04-19
GumGum’s Product Management team is seeking a Product Manager who will own the product roadmap for our Reporting Infrastructure within our Advertising division. We are looking for a data-driven product manager with a business mindset and strong communication skills, who is excited to become an integral part of a rapidly growing, cutting-edge technology company.
The ideal candidate will be analytical, a creative technical thinker, one who thrives on interesting complicated challenges and has hands-on experience building analytics dashboards and reporting systems.
- Manage GumGum’s Advertising reporting infrastructure by determining what data points and KPI’s to analyze in our advertising business
- Establish a product roadmap based on data, research and feedback from clients, business stakeholders and market requirements
- Engage in technical architecture discussions with your team to breakdown business requirements into crisp technical requirements
- Work with your team to estimate, implement, and build features while ensuring that you are partnering with appropriate internal stakeholders for any client releases
- Write stories, prioritize sprint work, partner with engineering manager for sprint planning and manage expectations with other product teams dependent on platform
- Serve as the product owner and the liaison for providing system support
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in product management preferably with experience in business analytics or digital advertising
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and quantitative skills with data-driven approach to decision-making
- Having the magic of demystifying complex problems and building action plans to solve them
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong cross-team collaboration skills, excellent communicator and magician in getting consensus to drive priorities into the sprints of other teams.
- Experience with data modeling and SQL is a plus
- Stock options, 401k, great medical/dental plans
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Located in hotbed of tech startups blocks from the beach!
- Great co-workers, monthly happy-hours