UtilityScore Job Description
As a PHP Developer, this person will provide analytical, technical and administrative expertise in the creation and implementation of our product. This position will be involved in all aspects of architecting, implementing and maintaining our web application/API.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development life cycle, from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write well designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Understanding of REST APIs
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
Education and other requirements
BS/MS degree in Computer Sceince, Engineering or other related subjectEmail ResumeAPPLY FOR JOB