Node.JS Full Stack Engineer VideoAmp
VideoAmp | Santa Monica
VideoAmp Job Description
VideoAmp builds technology for cross-screen marketing. For the first time, advertisers are able to identify what devices their target audience is actively using and distribute video content on any screen, without limitations or barriers. Brands and agencies use our video platform to plan, buy and optimize video ad campaigns across multiple devices. Our video platform allows advertisers to access the latest technology for matching tv and digital audiences, while seamlessly transacting between multiple devices.
What we are looking for:
The Full Stack Generalist is an expert in node.js and responds to all layers of our PEAN stack, cross-functions with other teams on internal projects, and develops API integrations with our partner companies.
- Very strong in node.js
- Develop and extend our customer facing REST/JSON APIs
- Design and develop within the PEAN web stack for a high scale/availability self service console
- Architect interactive, responsive web applications using AngularJS
- Integrate with web testing services for unit, functional, and scalability testing
- Perform 3rd party API integrations with node.js
- Develop and release using agile methodologies
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment
- Github, continuous build/deploy environments
- Creative, self-motivated, independent, and a good communicator
- Authorized to work in the US
Extra credit points:
- Scala, or a strong desire to learn functional programming with Scala
Videoamp is looking for someone who is interested in continue to grow and learn, who is willing to step outside their comfort zone and CRUSH it with as a member of the API team.