Junior Front End Developer
@_twistedrope | Los Angeles
- Front-end web development, both within client platforms/content management systems and standalone code.
- Translation of client requirements and designer mockups into a working, cross-browser-supported experience.
- Provide estimates and determine scope of new client inquiries.
- Provide suggestions and insights into incorporation of new technologies, methods or plug-ins into existing projects and workflows.
- Awareness of current web development and design standards.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Experience in responsive design and development.
- Proficiency with CSS3 animations.
- Familiarity with task runners such as Grunt, Gulp, etc.
- Working knowledge of GIT (Gitlab/Github).
- Has experience with MVC frameworks (AngularJS, React, Vue, etc.).
- Basic understanding of back-end stacks such as LAMP (Linux Apache MySQL PHP) preferred (but not required).
- Understanding of page SEO and Accessibility.
- Experience with unit testing a plus.
- Email marketing experience and/or email development a plus.
- Ability to work independently and build strong relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Self-starter/self-motivated, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate project status to both technical and non-technical team members and client representatives.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- A self-directed individual with a sense of what needs to be done and operates with urgency, focus and discipline.
- Hands-on, completes tasks and is dependable.
- Has excellent communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal.
- Ethical, fair and of high integrity.