Jr. Web Developer Zingle
Zingle | Carlsbad, CA 2018-04-21
Zingle is looking to fill an immediate need for a full time web developer to work with the marketing, and sales, and product teams in Carlsbad, CA. This developer will be instrumental in implementing wireframes and designs for use in sales, marketing, recruiting and product materials.
Our ideal candidate will have 1-3 years experience implementing designs in HTML & CSS, a passion for quality and detail, and a strong head for design feedback and generation.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS)
- Experience with Hubspot
- Experience with Mailchimp
- Experience with PHP
- Experience with React
- Portfolio of previous design work
Zingle offers a competitive benefits package including:
- 100% health care coverage for the employee
- PTO policy that caters to a healthy work/life balance.
- Great work environment, with awesome co-workers