Jr. Web Developer Spigen
Spigen | Los Angeles 2018-05-02
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UX / UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Interest in researching new technologies and learning new coding languages as needed
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Experience translating designs and making it functional through neat code and execution
- Ideal candidates will show excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problems.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Strong work ethic, initiative, and the ability to solve technical problems
- 0-2+ years of relevant work experience
- Perform other duties as assigned
- *Portfolio is required to be considered for this position.
- BA or BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Job Type: Full-time