Gametime Job Description
Gametime was named "the fastest growing ticket company ever" and connects communities through a frictionless mobile experience putting the best tickets to live events right in your hand. Gametime is backed by $33M from Accel, Google Ventures, Evolution Media and owners of the SF Giants, Kings, and 76ers.
- Own/develop as a team a modern, responsive, lightning-fast web app for Gametime
- Capable with Node, Git, CSS and HTML
- Interest in user experiences that mirror the experience of native apps, and implement new experiences that wows our users on multiple screens
- Interest in optimizing pages for targeted SEO / SEM strategies
- Team player that’s comfortable learning on their own and collaborating with the team.
- Experience with React / Redux, HTML, CSS
- History of learning quickly and adapting to a fast paced startup environment
- Have excellent communication skills
APPLY FOR JOB
There’s free catered lunch Monday through Thursday, with Friday lunch outside the office reimbursed by the company & you’ll receive monthly credits you can use to purchase tickets to the hottest events.
We're fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join the Gametime.