← Back to all remote jobs
Head of Customer Support - Ahrefs
Remote Job Description
What We Need:
Ahrefs is looking for someone to help transform our global team of 10+ staff into a well-oiled customer support machine. You will help us set up and monitor the right KPIs, and ensure our customer support team adheres to world-class standards.
- Provide steady leadership, guidance, and coaching to our customer support team
- Set up and monitor the right KPIs for the team
- Ensure each customer support team member is successful in their role
- Analyze customer support processes periodically and adjust as needed to provide a better customer experience
- Help find and onboard new team members
- Oversee conversations with clients and leads to search for improvements
- Help shape our Customer Success processes, culture, and improve our team's conversational skills and tone.
- Communicate with other departments to help continually improve Ahrefs' products
- Drive complex tickets to resolution
- Organize and continuously improve the help/FAQ section of our site to facilitate self-service support
- Write SOPs, guides, onboarding materials, and other internal support documentation
- Report to our CMO and CEO
1+ years experience in a similar position (preferably with a SaaS tool)
Fluent in English
Strong leadership and analytical skills
Basic knowledge of SEO and online marketing, in general, is a big plus
Who We Are:
Ahrefs is one of the leading SEO tools for digital marketing professionals. We serve tens of thousands of users worldwide, helping them drive more traffic to their websites. Ahrefs is comprised of a relatively small but extremely efficient team (~50 employees) spread across the globe, with headquarters in Singapore. Jump to our homepage to learn more about our toolset.
What you get:
At Ahrefs, we value our people. Working here has never been more rewarding. We offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Friendly work environment
- [SG office] First-class workplace equipment (hardware & tools)
- Above-average perks and fringe benefits
- Singapore, modern office in CBD
Apply for this job
To apply for this job drop us a note at [email protected]
- Salary expectations.
- Your CV and short description of how we can benefit each other.
- Date of availability.
In your cover letter, please answer these three questions:
- What was the size of the Support team that you were leading?
- What KPIs do you consider to be the most important for the team?
- How can you help Ahrefs specifically (considering the aspects of our niche)?
Feel free to add any additional information to your cover letter. We love unconventional messages ;)
Apply for this job