Globalization UI Developer
@Workday | Pleasanton
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Looking for a Globalization UI Developer equipped to handle large variety of technology and business challenges for various global customers. Must be experts in multiple technologies who has a keen understanding of front-end languages as well as some understanding of globalization issues.
Their primary role will be to help develop and implement UI layouts and patterns for Workday’s global customers. The individual will act as a technical developer and liaison between the Globalization Architecture team and the UI development team to help deliver key UI needs for our global customer base. They must be comfortable leading projects from concept to scope to delivery.
- 8+ years in web technologies and development
- BS in computer science, related fields, or relevant experience
- 2+ years in delivering globalization projects
- A sharp understanding of the full technology flow, including web infrastructure, client browsers, and personal devices; and how to create solutions utilizing all they offer
- Administration of Git or equivalent version control
- Expertise in the construction of modern UI layouts and patterns
- Skills in defining, troubleshooting, and solutioning technical and non-technical problems alike
- QA / Testing methodologies and tooling
- Strong knowledge in ICU4J is a plus
- Strong knowledge in G11N technologies, font rendering, language encoding is a plus
Please include examples of past work via a personal website, project URLs, github repositories, etc.